When did the buzz first start about Felicty's movie and the Elizabeth doll?

I'm already anxiously looking ahead to the next movie and friend doll.

I'm not too interested in the Felicity/Elzabeth stuff besides just admiring the pictures, so I'm ready to move on (! sad, since the new stuff hasn't even come out yet).

Also when did buzz start on Marisol? I think I remember hearing that there would be a LE one year and then a Friend the next, but that doesn't really work out now, huh? With Marisol as the LE 2005 and Elizabeth coming out in 2005 as well...unless Elzabeth is supposed to last us through next year! Ah....how horrible that would be!

I'm looking forward to new stuff for Kit and Molly. I would love to see new things for any historical. And I would pass out from joy and excitment if a short brown hair AGOT was released.

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 30, 2005 04:15 PM: Message edited by: shuffar ]</font>